A LETTER FROM THE OWNER
- Dear Families,
- As the owner of these amazing schools, I welcome all of you to Home Away From Home Learning Center Preschools. I am not only a mother of two amazing boys, but I am also someone who has a multitude of experience owning more than 13 of my own childcare centers since 2001. As a mother, I understand that choosing a childcare center is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and that is why we allow you to watch your child flourish, via Watch Me Grow. WMG is a secure webcam system that offers you peace of mind. It allows you to watch your child all day long, from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Our mission at HAFH is to provide a warm, nurturing, safe environment that welcomes all children and families. Preschool is an exciting time filled with lots of wonders, exploration, self-confidence, self-expression, independence, and the love of learning. We guide children as they learn to work together and negotiate new relationships, which foster an appreciation of differences in personalities and cultures. I also believe in a parent’s involvement and that it takes the home and school working together to raise a well-rounded child.
- Here at HAFH we offer a stimulating and hands-on environment for your child to learn through investigation and discovery. Our Program is based on the Creative Curriculum along with our own personal HAFH add-on approach. Our school promotes children to learn by process, experimenting and thinking outside of the box. We encourage them to be independent, which will embody confidence that will form wonder, curiosity through our play-based rich curriculum. We believe that children are builders of their own learning experience. The teacher’s role is to guide, observe, facilitate, support, and inspire the children.
- Our centers have been carefully designed with spacious colorful classrooms, that allow the flow of each child to work individually or in small groups. Our centers have invested and are equipped with the best State-of-the-Art TeachSmart Hatch Interactive display whiteboards, that serves as a launchpad to increase peer-to-peer dialogue and engagement, as well as thoughtful, teacher-led activities. With easy-to-schedule activities, teachers can plan for the entire school year at once and launch the plan one day at a time for a guaranteed successful school readiness year. This along with our beautiful manicured playgrounds equipped with not only perma grass surfaces for safety but also top-notch playground equipment for children to play on and explore their gross motor skills or just have plain fun is what learning is all about.
- Our staff and I pledge to provide a safe and secure environment for all children attending our school. I want your child to realize that learning is a natural process and that the key to a happy and productive life is found within a successful education. My staff is more than qualified and can help with any questions or concerns you may have. To better serve you, the chain of command should always be as follows: 1st your school Director 2nd your school Assistant Director or administration team
- If you feel your concerns haven’t been properly addressed, then please reach out to our Regional Manager, Mrs. Vanessa Quintero at vanessaQ@hafhpreschool.com and she will be sure to help you in any way possible.
- If at any time you feel that our staff is not meeting your expectations, I can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. I find email to be the easiest way to respond to any parent concerns in a timely manner. I am easily accessible within reason, to all parents and you will find that I am very hands-on and extremely involved in the growth and well-being of my schools and your children.
- I am so happy you chose us and I welcome you to the HAFH family and look forward to partnering with you and helping with your child’s transition from the world of home to the world of preschool. Please remember that arriving on time and daily attendance is very important and we hope to see your child in school every day. If a difficult situation arises, please know that I will always do my best to resolve any situation with your child’s best interest at heart. Sincerely, Larissa Silva, Owner
- **Please remember to follow all of our rules and regulations, as this is essential to a productive school year!
Home Away From Home Articles
Spring is a beautiful and fun time of year! This is a great time to enjoy time outside with the family and engage in a variety of activities. If you are in need of some ideas for fun spring activities to do with your kids, we can help!
At Home Away From Home in Pembroke Pines, we offer a variety of child care programs that can help your child learn, develop new skills, and engage in a bunch of fun and educational activities. We wanted...more
Imaginative play, also referred to as play pretend or make-believe, is a fun form of play for kiddos. They can pretend to be an astronaut or a knight sent on a quest to slay a dragon. While this type of play is fun for young children and allows them to use their imagination, it is also extremely beneficial for a child’s development.
Home Away From Home is a child care learning center that allows children to play in a variety of ways,...more
There are many fun and entertaining activities that can be beneficial for your children. From playing board games to listening to you read to interacting with other kids, your child is learning and growing every day. One activity that can be extremely beneficial to your kiddo is arts and craft projects.
Crafts are a fun way to spend time with your children or have them keep themselves entertained for a while. No matter what type of...more